Due to the high chance of rain tomorrow, I'm going to postpone until next Saturday. I hope those of you who RSVP'd yes can still make it next Saturday.
Georgetown-Goodwater Trail, scheduled to occur on Saturday, March 20,[masked]:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://hiking.meetup.com/590/suggestion/