HK Korean Language & Cultural Meetup Message Board › Decision and Nomination to Elect a New HK Korean Language Meetup Group Organizer

Decision and Nomination to Elect a New HK Korean Language Meetup Group Organizer

Seth
seth.knutson
Ningbo, CN
Post #: 5
The founder of this group has left as Organizer. The group will shut down May 16 if no one takes up the role.

The role cost US$24 a year and involves countless hours calling and scheduling large reservations at restaurants.

If, as a group, we decide to continue this Meetup group, we will have to elect and pay for a new director.

Any nominations?

Discuss.
Or not, and may the Hong Kong Korean Language Meetup Group rest in peace. 건배!
ang hui h.
user 60343152
Singapore, SG
Post #: 1
Anyone interested to take up?
Jimmy
user 68932892
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
I am asking some guys as well. Hope you guys get the organizer. This group is a good and interesting group.
Kevin
user 11767245
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 7
It is a great group with plenty of fun people. If I did not have my foodies group already, I would immediately take this one because the members here are as pleasant as in my current group.

However, if we could all co-manage and co-own it, ie US$24 (HK$150 - four ways is about $38 each) split 4 ways and organising events amongst the 4 of us, I am in. I don't think it is the money issue but getting the events up and running. How about that?
Jimmy
user 68932892
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 2
Yes, I just step up the Japanese English Exchange 2 weeks ago. Or else I will take care of this group. My friends seem busy as well. Let see.