2) Vice Chairwoman (Co Organizer)- Margaret Fu and Chika
3) Treasurer - Billy Shui
4) Event Organizer - Chika and Margaret
5) Event Assistant Organizer - Xiao Jianxin and P Chu
6) Korean Language Teaching Committee - Brandon Ahn and Curtis Kim
7) Teaching Assistant - Cindy
8) Charity Work Committee (Visiting Lord Grace Home for Elderly) - Ciny Mak
9) Fundraising Committee - Shirley
Welcome to Korean Language and Cultural Group!!!
한사모 회원으로 가입하신 여러분을 진심으로 환영합니다.
We are one of the largest Korean language group in Hong Kong. Our best interest is to learning the Korean language and Korean. A fun place to practice speaking, listening, reading and writing. Also sharing what you have learned. We would love it if some native Koreanspeakers would join and help us who are new to the language. All ages and levels of proficiency are welcome.
1) Learning Korean Language (Class room teaching)
2) Monthly dinner and exchanging cultures
3) Special Events ( A larger annual dinner, group tours to Korea and fund raising for charity work)
4) Mountain hiking, Korean cooking class, night out and elderly home visits.
한국어를 모국어로 하는 한국분들이 많이 참여하셔 한국어와 한국문화를 배우고 싶어하는 외국인 회원님들에게 도움을 주셨으면 합니다.
Eman Lee (Founder of the HK Korean Language Meetup Group)