We will have another boxing workshop for beginners this coming Sunday on the 3rd of March. The workshop will last for about 1 hour and 30 minutes. This is ideal for beginners to get a taste of boxing or even sparring in the ring.
The boxing coach is called David Gaskill, he is currently the head coach of KBABC. You can find out more about him or his club at www.kbabc.com
Below is a little low-down about David:
- After retiring from competitive boxing founded and ran a boxing club.
- Qualified as a ABA Advanced Coach and worked with the ABA National Coach in developing the coaching scheme.
- Became involved in running coaching courses for club coaches.
- Went with national team to a Commonwealth Games
- Contributed to and took photographs for ABA coaching manual.
The workshop will cost HKD$50 per person.
Follow the instruction on the left to get to the gym. You can ring me or whatsapp me if you have any questions.
PS. You will also get a chance to try the StrikeMaster, a machine that is designed for measuring your reaction time, punch force and your fitness level.