REMINDER: This Saturday- Learn how to create deep and meaningful connections with the people in your life
Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:20 PM
I'm so looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday at the Open Center for our Experiential Workshop.
Rather than giving you all 3 Tools, we've decided to dive deep and have you experience one of the tools full on. This month we're going to focus creating meaningful and enriching connections with people. Research shows that having authentic relationships is one of the strongest predictors of our happiness and life satisfaction. However, we're never taught how create or sustain friendships, create intimacy in our partnerships or even how to support others in a healthy way.
Through science and experience we'll play while learning tools for transforming the way you show up in relationships and how others treat you. Here's the outline of our 2 hour workshop:
- Social Contagion- Why and how emotions are contagious
- 3 Instantaneous Ways to Increase the Well-Being of Your Friends, Colleages
- Proven Relationship Ruiners- How to avoid these mistakes or stop them in their tracks
- Character Bashing- How to avoid doing it, what to do when others do it to you
- Creating Heartfelt Connections
- The Role of Hormones and Neuroscience in Relationships- Oxytocin, Dopamine, Serotonin and Neurons
- How to Attune Yourself to Others
We'll combine these topics with playful games, interactive exercises, videos, music and even laughter yoga.
Come join us, and since it's on the topic of relationships, bring people you care about as we explore the depth of what's possible between people.
Also, since we are now renting space for holding this meet up and are paying for it, we're charging for the event a suggested donation of $25 and a minimum of $10 to cover expenses. Thank you for your contribution so we could continue to learn and grow with these tools together!
Love and light,