March 23, 2013 · 9:30 AM
Bear in mind that over the next few weeks, the outdoor events will be heavily influenced by the weather. The courts are open so dress in layers.
It's that time of year again - the end of winter.
Weather permitting, come join us for outdoor tennis at Washington Park in Union City, which is off of the 9th Street light rail station. Bring your sweats, your racquet, plenty of water and balls and we'll see you there! As this event is not designed to match up folks, courts are assigned on first-come first-served basis. So get in early and grab a court.
- Make sure you only use 3-4 of the same numbered balls. Public courts do not allow use of more than 6 balls per court.
- Also please try to use the same age balls as it will help you improve your game.
- You can find each other in the waiting area and/or looking on the courts. It would help if you make a mental note of the profile picture of those attending.
- Although we won't enforce attendance, it would be polite to attend if you commit because others are looking to find others to hit with.
- Cross your fingers that it won't rain as inclement weather cancels the meetup.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email the organizer.