Join us for Spring Tennis.
Check in at Clubhouse for court assignment upon arrival, then play under the lights 'til 10:00pm at this beautiful wooded park*.
- Please remember to check in with the clubhouse to reserve a court. Players need to reserve a court with at least one other player present and should be a Hudson County resident with ID.
- Mention to the court staff that you are with the Meetup group and ask that they keep us together if possible (3 courts).
- Make sure you only use 3-4 of the same numbered balls. Public courts do not allow use of more than 6 balls per court.
- Also please try to use the same age balls as it will help you improve your game. And remember to bring plenty of water!
- You can find each other in the waiting area and/or looking on the courts. It would help if you make a mental note of the profile picture of those attending. I will provide my cell # for RSVP's so we can find each other. Please also bear in mind that we are usually on more than one court - they are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You should locate other players and grab a court when you arrive.
- Although we won't enforce attendance, please keep your rsvp updated because others are looking to find partners to hit with. Remove your name from the list if you are not planning to attend.
- Inclement weather cancels the event.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email the organizer.
Thank you all for this great group!
*Free for Hudson County residents. Those outside of Hudson County may play as a guest of the resident players to avoid a possible $10 fee to play.