addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hudson County Tennis (Hoboken/Jersey City/Union City) Message Board › Indoor Court Refund Policy

Indoor Court Refund Policy

Andrew
user 7765131
Group Organizer
Weehawken, NJ
Post #: 8
Hello all. This covers the rules regarding cancelations and refunds for indoor courts.

Important: If you need to cancel, please immediately change your rsvp to "no" and post a comment alerting others that a spot has opened. If you do not change your rsvp and comment, others will be unable to sign up as all spots will be marked full.

I've set the refund policy as "no refunds" as a general rule - however there are exceptions.

If you rsvp for a spot and need to cancel, please do so as quickly as possible so that other players have an opportunity to take the open spot. With a fair amount of advanced notice, I will refund your court fees in full.

If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel close to the event date your court fees will be refunded only if someone takes the now available spot. Please understand that this is necessary as I am responsible for court fees regardless of how many players show up.

There may be instances where an uneven amount of players rsvp for an indoor event. I may cancel the last person to rsvp and refund their fees to keep the players paired up.

If a Meetup is canceled, fees will be refunded.

I review each instance on a case-by-case basis and try to be as flexible as possible.

Many thanks.