Hudson County Tennis (Hoboken/Jersey City/Union City) Message Board › List of Available Public Tennis Courts

List of Available Public Tennis Courts

A former member
Post #: 4
There are three public park in the area with free courts (that I know of):

Lincoln Park in Jersey City off John F Kennedy Blvd and Belmont Ave with over 20 courts.
Washington Park in Union City on Bergenline Ave and 2nd St with about 10 courts.
Columbus Park in Hoboken on 10th and Clinton with 3 tennis courts.

There are also private courts are Stevens Institute in Hoboken and at Binghamton tennis club in Edgewater.

If you know of any additional courts in the area, please let me know and I will add them to this list.
A former member
Post #: 1
The great thing about Lincoln Park in Jersey City is it is open til 11 PM at night, every night. 10 courts in Bayonne Park off JFK Blvd and 45th (i think) in Bayonne, another 4 courts in 16th Street Park off Ave A in Bayonne.
A former member
Post #: 1
From the HTC website:
NORTH BERGEN - JAMES J. BRADDOCK PARK - (World Heavy Weight Boxing Champ 1935-37), who lived in North Bergen) - 18 COURTS -Hard Surface * USTA Resurfaced for Spring 2003 * - Lighting to Play till 10pm - 79th St & Bergenline Avenue - North Bergen - Superintendent - Joseph Abalsamo Tel: (201) 319-3747
A former member
Post #: 6
Courts in Jersey City:

Hamilton Park Tennis Courts - 2 courts
Jersey Avenue between 8th and 9th Streets

Lincoln Park Tennis Courts - over 20 courts
Westside Avenue between Communipaw and Duncan Avenues (Main Entrance at Kennedy Boulevard and Belmont Avenue)

Bayside Park Tennis Courts
Garfield Avenue and Richard Street

Thomas McGovern Park Tennis Courts
Country Village

Pershing Field Park Tennis Courts - 4 courts
Manhattan & Central Avenues
user 7765131
Group Organizer
Weehawken, NJ
Post #: 2
There is the new Waterfront Park on River Road in Weehawken which recently opened. There are three, individually fenced in courts with lighting until 10:00.
A former member
Post #: 4

The above link shows the information of public and private courts available in NJ and NY....Cheers!!!