Intentions for this forum:
1. Create an online network of like-minded practitioners who will get to know and trust each other. (will meet in person monthly – 1st Monday of every month)
2. Create a database of bios and stories, which include the local practitioners’ scope of practice to serve as a basis for referral to each other.
3. Create/share/announce educational events you are holding for the local community both patients and practitioners so we can continue to teach and learn from each other.
4. Create community support for our patients to make it easier to make the lifestyle changes we are asking them to make, and do it in a fun, supported, and integrated way.
5. Allow like-minded creators to come together to create something larger than themselves.
6. Create social events for practitioners to come together and enjoy each other, and begin to support each other in this different paradigm of medicine, and grow together.
Lets create a strong healthy holistic community here on Long Island: You MUST attend monthly meetings in person in order to be eligible for invite to yahoogroup below.
1. If your interested please JOIN the yahoo group. (Email me for invitation Drober01@nyit.edu) Its Free!!
2. Please send your full bio/scope/website or any other information that would help us to get to know you to me, Danielle Roberts, Drober01@nyit.edu so that I can upload it to yahoo groups, CoCreators. This is a private group.
3. Please start conversations, ask questions.
4. Post any events, lectures, parties, workshops you are conducting and want to share!
5. Start to attend other practitioners’ events.