addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Homestead Long Beach Message Board › Anything coming up?

Anything coming up?

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm really excited about this group...just don't see a lot of activity :-( Anything planned in the near future?
user 2700204
Cerritos, CA
Post #: 13
We have some events we're working on the details for, you can see them under the Suggested Meetups tab. If you personally have any ideas you'd like to see, you too can suggest meetups. Ariel is really great at implementing these ideas.
A former member
Post #: 1
Oh good, I can hardly wait for the info!
Not sure where the "suggested meetups" tab is located on the page though.
A former member
Post #: 302
Ariel is on vacation right now and won't be back for a few weeks but I know she has lots of fun stuff planned for when she gets home :)
A former member
Post #: 6
Hmmm....nothing yet?
A former member
Post #: 7
I really, really am so excited about this but also bummed out because it seems like this group has just fizzled out. I really wish I was more of a planner kind of person and I would plan some events but that is not my forte'. I'll keep checking back but unfortunately it looks like this isn't going anywhere :-(