addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

hong kong art group Message Board › Artist Studio to Share

Artist Studio to Share

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Art Lovers in Hong Kong,

I've been having hard time looking for a studio space for oil painting.
I am looking to share a commercial/ industrial space with few other artists/ designers, so it would be very helpful if you know anyone who's looking for the same thing.

Any other tips would also be really appreciated!
Thank you very much!

A former member
Post #: 3
its been a while... Just wondering if you have found something in the meantime ? I m still looking for a place ...
Kathryn K.
user 88867912
Hong Kong, HK
I have a studio place available to share :)
Amine L.
user 126556242
Hong Kong, HK
I'm Interested could you please PM me .
Emma L
user 138738492
Hong Kong, HK
I'm also looking for a studio. Already looked at JCCAC but they said all their studios are already taken. I have heard about Fotan. Does anyone know any other places? Ideally I would like to have a studio near other artists if possible.