Coaching for Personal Growth.
1. Do you have a dream to pursue and want to get coaching to start your first step?
2. Do you want to have a clear picture of "Who You Are?" and need a coach be your mirror for a self-reflection?
3. Do you have a purposeful question in mind and need a coach to help you for clarity and move forward?
4. Do you want to live out a balanced life and need a coach to co-create the possibility with you?
5. Do you want to become a better manager in your workplace and need some exploitative conversation with the coach to reflect your insights?
"Coaching is a guided and structured conversation to assist you with your thinking and goal setting. While this is a supportive and informal engagement, it is not a casual chat."
As a powerful tool for personal development and change, it is a wish of many coaches in our professional community to give back and bring the benefit and experience of coaching to the community at large.
In a first for Hong Kong, the four largest coaching organizations in Hong Kong (HKCO, ICFHK, IACHK, HKICC) have decided to come together to host the first ever inter-organizational Joint Coaching Café.
Date: 29th June, 2013 (Sat)
Time : 9:30am – 12:30pm (Please check different group’s time slot)
Place : Paragon Culture and Conference Hong Kong
Address: 23/F, The Pemberton, 22-26 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan
Drink Fee : HK$50 pay at the door (Coffee and Tea counter at self-service) - Both the coach and coachees pay to support the expenses of the event.
Each session will be 30 minutes long, where each participant will bring an issue he/she wish to be coached on by one of our volunteer coaches. You will be asked to complete a pre-coaching form (a pre-requisition) to help us match you with the most suitable coach and also help your coach have some understanding of your issue in mind. To ensure you gain the most out of the coaching session, only participants who have sent in their form at least 3 days before their session will be allowed to participate. You are also requested to arrive 15 mins prior to your assigned slot for a pre-coaching briefing. After your session, you are welcome to stay behind to mingle with other participants.
Please note, as per intention of these coaching cafes, priority will be given to non-coaches, especially those who have not experience coaching before. If there are more coachees than slots available, coaches will be put on the waitlist first and notified if there are slots available.
Volunteer Coaches of Group 4:
1. Karen Au, Coach and Co-creator, Appreciation Paragon
2. Celia Wong, Executive Coach
3. Lee Wai Lan, Life and Parent Coach, Wisdom
4. Carolina Mi, Corporate Coach
Group 4 Leader: Bonnie Chan
Venue Sponsor: Paragon Culture and Conference Hong Kong (Link)
Things you need to know about this event:
1) no show (signup but not showup) will be removed from this group
2) you need to comply with pre-assignment if it is required by coaches. Send it to the host 3 days before the coaching session.
3) you need to provide feedback so future participants might be benefited by it
4) you need to arrive 15 minutes earlier than assigned time and grab yourself a coffee to wait for your turn.
5) each coaching session will last about 30 minutes
6) this session is being conducted in Cantonese
Who should particpate these sessions:
Disclaimer: Hong Kong Coaching Outreach is a voluntary platform that welcomes all people interested in coaching. By joining the activities scheduled by this meetup, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activity leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the activity from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.