For young adults who are planning to start their career, in the midst of career transition, for career advancement. Here's the group of coaches to support you on new thinking and ideas. Please come & join this event to clarify more.
Drink Fee : HK$50 pay at the door (Coffee and Tea counter at self-service) - Both the coach and coachees pay to support the expenses of the event.
Each session will be 30 minutes long, where each participant will bring an issue he/she wish to be coached on by one of our volunteer coaches. You will be asked to complete a pre-coaching form (a pre-requisition) to help us match you with the most suitable coach and also help your coach have some understanding of your issue in mind. To ensure you gain the most out of the coaching session, only participants who have sent in their form at least 3 days before their session will be allowed to participate. You are also requested to arrive 15 mins prior to your assigned slot for a pre-coaching briefing. After your session, you are welcome to stay behind to mingle with other participants.
Please note, as per intention of these coaching cafes, priority will be given to non-coaches, especially those who have not experience coaching before. If there are more coachees than slots available, coaches will be put on the waitlist first and notified if there are slots available.
Volunteer Coaches of Group 5: (to be advised)
1. Esther Leung/Life Coach/IAC Member
2. Jamie Chiu/Career Coach/IAC Member - P
3. Leanne Chan/Career & Campus Coach/IAC Member
4. Phyllis Chan/Life Coach/IAC Member
5. William Ko/Career & Campus Coach/IAC Member - P
Group 5 Leader: Leanne Chan
Things you need to know about this event:
1) no show (signup but not showup) will be removed from this group
2) you need to comply with pre-assignment if it is required by coaches. Send it to the host 2 days before the coaching session.
3) you need to provide feedback so future participants might be benefited by it
4) you need to arrive 15 minutes earlier than assigned time and grab yourself a coffee to wait for your turn.
5) each coaching session will last about 30 minutes
6) this session is being conducted in Cantonese
Disclaimer: Hong Kong Coaching Outreach is a voluntary platform that welcomes all people interested in coaching. By joining the activities scheduled by this meetup, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activity leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the activity from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.