This is a forum for learning what coaching is and we will drill coaching skills in a practical and continuous mode.
Experienced coaches often find that the "skills" learnt from coaching benefit their interpersonal and communication skills with family, colleagues and friends. The coaching mindset also enhances your leadership in organization. Interested to experience or contribute? Before practice, we'll share and demonstrate at least one of the core competencies of coaching by using one of the coaching models.
The frequency will be about once a month and new learners and coaches may jam in each time.
Who should participate?
We need two groups of people to make this practicum benefit to both groups:-
1) Those having a tiny life\career issue, making a dream happen, new page of life; want to seek direction, make a decision or improvement of current situation. You may consider to work out through the coaching process.
2) Interested in developing coaching as a life long skill, you may know a lot or a little about coaching and you wish to drill your skill. Experienced coaches are welcome to join and collaborate together for practicing your skill and mentoring others. (You may be invited as one of the facilitators.)
Or you may be both 1 and 2.
Overview & Objective
This forum aims to benefit both the objectives of coaches and learners, and to discover possibilities before going to the next step of their journey.
- Participants of last workshop (March 8 Life Coaching Demonstration) will share with new comers what they've learnt
- Introduction of a Coaching Model (sometimes we may use the same model)
- Sharing of at least one Core Competency of Coaching
- Practicum (practice coaching)
Your involvement will be critical to the success and continuation of this learning group.
MSC HRM (UK), MIHRM(HK), Member IAC, APAC
Director of Vitality Consulting, Licensed Facilitator of The Coaching Clinic® (Corporate Coach U), and Core Essential Graduate, Coach U, Master Practitioner of NLP, Licensed HR Practitioner of China.
Celia, passionate in one-on-one coaching, and actively conducting Coaching Skill Workshops for managers in organizations both in HK and other parts of China.
She has been serving a number of MNC as HR Director and Head of HR for more than 20 years before focusing her career in Coaching and Corporate Training. Some years ago, she started to reserve part of her coaching and training hours for Non-Profit Making Organizations, creating value to the needed ones while bringing more joy and meaningful moments in her half-time career life.
Pay at the door
(Both Coaches and Learners will pay the same to support the running costs of this meetup.)
No-Show & Cancellation Policy
Please update your RSVP at least two days before the event if you cannot make it. No-shows and last-minute cancellations create undue stress for the event organizers and venue owners. Those who repeatedly do not update their RSVP’s early enough will be asked to leave the group.
Disclaimer: Coaching Outreach is a group that welcomes all people interested in personal growth. By joining the activities scheduled by this group, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activity leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the activity from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.