Jul 21, 2012 · 2:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
"Coaching is a guided and structured conversation to assist you with your thinking and goal setting. While this is a supportive and informal engagement, it is not a casual chat"
Things you need to know about this event:
1) no show (signup but not showup) will be removed from this group
2) you need to comply with pre-assignment if it is required by coaches
3) you need to provide feedback so future participants might be benefited by it
4) you need to arrive 15 minutes earlier than assigned time and grab yourself a coffee to wait for your turn.
5) each coaching session will last about 30 minutes
6) this session is being conducted in Cantonese
What will you expect from these sessions?
To experience how is being coached like. You will find why employing coaching process is one of the most effective ways to improve communication among people.
Who should particpate these sessions:
Everyone who is interested to learn what is coaching all about should join.
Disclaimer: Hong Kong Coaching Outreach is a meetup platform that welcomes all people interested in coaching. By joining the activities scheduled by this meetup, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activity leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the activity from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.