PASSION - your abundance source of motivation
- Every morning, are you wake up by the clock or by your dream?
- Do you love what you do in your job?
- Do you know what is your passion?
Then what is passion?
Passion is a kind of life energy, it tells us something about our dreams and also our motivation. If you find your passion, you don't need others to motivate you, you just motivate yourself everyday. Have you ever have an experience that there is something you enjoy doing it, I mean REALLY, REALLY ENJOY doing it and you just do it without too much effort, if so, I think you may be so close to your passion. Someone has said: "If you find something that you really enjoy doing it even no one will pay you for that, then there may be something about your passion".
In this morning session, we are going to explore together what motivate you and something about your passion. The exploration process will include reflective exercises, discussion and sharing, and finally I hope you can work out your passion statement.
During the workshop, you may :
1. Find out what motivate you at work
2. Learn how your passion tell you something about yourself
3. Find out your source of life energy
4. Inspire yourself about your career direction
So how much you will get is all depends on you and the group dynamics we have on that day, so I encourage you to come withthe openness and the exploratory mindset. Every sharing from you will sure inspire the others.
Things you need to know about this Group:
1) Repeated no shows that is signing up an event but not showing up will be removed from the Group
2) No guest. All guest has to register as a member of this Group and rsvp event seperately
3) We like to invite all to participate actively not only as a learner but deliver topic that you are good at and share among members. That is how this group grows. For those interested doing that, contact SK Shum
Only RSVP if you can come.
Reflective exercises, discussion and sharing
Executive & Career Coach
Patrick is an executive & career coach based in Hong Kong. He coaches Chinese senior executives, business owners and professionals in Hong Kong and China on leadership and career development since 2003. He loves to help people in finding out their passion. One of his favorite coaching model is "Work with passion".
Disclaimer: Hong Kong Coaching Outreach is a meetup platform that welcomes all people interested in coaching. By joining the activities scheduled by this meetup, all participants are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer, and agreed to exonerate the activity leaders, the organizers and any other participants in the activity from any liabilities, claims, including but not limited to liabilities and claims as a result of any injuries or deaths or damages arising thereof.