addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hoopnotica's New York Hula Hooping & Hoopdance Meetup Message Board › Fire hooping in NYC?

Fire hooping in NYC?

Stephanie L.
user 6761246
Monterey, CA
Post #: 2
Hellllllo hoopers ;) I just fired hooped for my first time a few weeks ago on the playa and LOVED it, and would LOVE to learn. Does anyone know of any fire hooping classes / resources in NYC? Any words of wisdom would be infinitely appreciated. And feel free to email me directly if that's easier: stephanie.g.lepp@gmail. Thanks!