addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hoopnotica's New York Hula Hooping & Hoopdance Meetup Message Board › Hoopnotica Hoop on Amazon

Hoopnotica Hoop on Amazon

AnnieMaeshun
Anniemaeshun
New York, NY
Post #: 44
I was considering getting a hoopnotica hoop with carrying straps and bag on Amazon but saw alot of reviews about the hoop being flimsy and falling apart after a short period of time..I also want to use it to have a contest at a music gig I am having on March 15th while I play. Should I purchase and use the hoop for this purpose or does anyone have reccomendations. I am a beginner hooper and want to use it for excercise after the gig. Respond to melodramamuze@gmail.com