addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hoopnotica's New York Hula Hooping & Hoopdance Meetup Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Informal Hoopdancing Practice

Meetup Cancelled: Informal Hoopdancing Practice

Sheryl W.
Sheryl.Wilson
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I am so sorry but I need to cancel Sunday's meet up. I just got a call that my best friend went into labor and I need to be on the first train up to Albany in the morning. So sorry to do this to everyone :(

Hope to see you all soon,
Sheryl
A former member
Post #: 1
Good luck and congratulations to your friend.

Perhaps a Brooklyn Meet Up soon??

All the best,
Meridith