addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jayne
user 12622425
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey all - I was just at "The Beach" at Governor's Island for a free concert yesterday and it was a perfect place to hoop outdoors to music! Go to their site for full concert listings and events
Jayne
user 12622425
New York, NY
Post #: 2
New York Times Hoop Photo

Hey all - I mentioned last week that hooping was awesome at Governors Island and a week later found my photo with my brandy new hoop front and center in the Times. Hooping has arrived!
Susan R.
user 12409774
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Wow, that is fantastic and I love the photo! Congrats!!
Sheryl W.
Sheryl.Wilson
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 87
So exciting!!! Love the pic!!!!!