(Please confirm because space is limited to 45 people)
Come to share experiences, network, educate each other on the best practices of managing social media, get some FREE HootSuite swag, Prizes, FREE Nibbles and have fun a lot of FREE fun (possibly a drink or two).
HootUps are great for meeting people you have a something in common: being a HootSuite user or being interested in being more effective in your Social Media.
This FIRST Victoria Hootup comes as a side dish of Social Media Camp, in association with the Albis Consulting Group, Cabin 12, Victoria Wordcamp 2012, the Victoria Web Marketing Meetup Group and Hootsuite Inc.
Our invited speaker on this occasion is Ross Dunn from Stepforth Web Marketing Inc.
So far the SCHEDULE looks like this:
7:00 pm - Opening (FREE Nibbles)
7:30 pm - FREE Hootsuite Swag Giveaway
8:00 pm - Introduction
8:05 pm -Talk by Ross Dunn and Jose Albis (Depends on Canucks Games)
- Importance of a Keyword Analysis as part of your content strategy
- Monitoring Conversations related to your strategy through Tools like
- Hootsuite to use with keyphrases and keywords (using HS streams)
- Effectively using Hootsuite for these tasks ("Tricks")
9:00 pm - Q & A
9:15 pm - Wrap Up / Drinks
- Raffle of Wordcamp tickets
- Announce next Hootup & Meetup
- Other announcements (SMCV11) This presentation is an excellent complement to the Hootsuite 101 workshopat SM Camp ( http://tinyurl.com/hootsuite101 )