addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

HOST - Home Office Support Team Message Board › Looking for co-working space

Looking for co-working space

A former member
Post #: 1

I'm looking for co-working space or a desk in an office environment. I'm a remote worker in the tech industry and would like to go into an office environment one or two days per week. If anyone knows of someplace that might be willing to rent me a space please let me know. Thanks.
Marilyn H.
user 10273442
Victoria, BC
Post #: 51
I am looking for someone to co-rent with me in the DataTech building at a reasonable price. I have co-rented with other professionals there for the last 5 years but just recently lost the office due to a dispute between the 2 other co-renters (caught in the bite), so am looking again to co-rent with somebody there. I believe I may have a good office situation for both of us. I am an employment counsellor and only need office space about 2 1/2 days a week but believe I have a 3rd renter if possible. Can you phone me or e-mail me and and we can discuss? Marilyn Henigman, SearchWise, phone 250-413-3142 (m)