HOST - Home Office Support Team Message Board › Beginners' Google for Business Courses

Beginners' Google for Business Courses

Lowell Ann F.
LowellAnn
Victoria, BC
Post #: 57
If you would like to be more productive and make awesome use of the Google Plus Social Networking platform these courses presented by Lowell Ann Fuglsang are for you:

1. Integrated Tools will introduce Chrome, account set-up, g-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks and show how they work together for maximum efficiency. Register Here:
2. Google Plus will describe the advantages to business as well as a hands-on walk through the profile setup, circle formation, commenting & sharing protocol, notifications, events and hangouts. Register Here:
3. Rules of Engagement – explore how to find your tribe in Google + and learn about the new content marketing approach. Register Here
Julia W.
JuliaWren
Victoria, BC
Post #: 10
I've just today completed all three of Lowell Ann's 'Google for Business' courses. I can thoroughly recommend these.

I already used Gmail and Google+, but not to their fullest extent by any means. Lowell Ann gave hands-on training in all the valuable elements of these tools to help us in our businesses, with useful examples to back-up the technical know-how.

I would also like to share with you an article I found about how Google+ improves your search rankings. There's a quick graph to look at if you don't have time for all the detail.

https://genuineintera...­

Thanks again Lowell Ann - I'm so glad I signed up for all three, otherwise I would have missed things I didn't know.

Julia