HOST - Home Office Support Team Message Board › Question: Recommendations on a Contact Manager program

Question: Recommendations on a Contact Manager program

Gayle M.
GayleMcCurdy
Victoria, BC
Post #: 9
Looking for a good contact manager program that it is easy to use, create groups, notes, export lists and not expensive. Any recommendations?

Any input on "Contact Me"?

Thanks.
Bruce M.
BruceMcCallum
Victoria, BC
Post #: 9
Hi Gayle - I've used FileMaker Pro in the past - loved it. Cheers - Bruce
Martin L.
user 11335400
Victoria, BC
Post #: 1
I was thinking in Bento that was a simpler version of FileMaker but they discontinued it last Sep. I'm using Daylite that is only for Mac but planning to change it to something with less features. And here again FileMaker, as Bruce suggested, I think is one option because it allows you to customize to what you need. Of course, the downside is that FileMaker isn't as easy to use as Bento, but they offer a free trial period for you to test the program. Good luck and let us know what you decide to use. You may find something else available on the market that we're not aware of.