Fantasy/Sci Fi Book Club Message Board › What's everyone reading?

What's everyone reading?

A former member
Post #: 2
I just finished the Fallen Series.. It was a really good series.. Just wanted to see what everyone is reading!!
Joshua
user 54092792
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
We are reading this book for the next book club: The Absolute at Large by Karel Capek

I am also reading Cloud Atlas right now. I put it on hold though so I could try to finish this book for the next meetup. If you haven't heard of Cloud Atlas, here is the trailer. They are about to make it into an amazing movie: http://www.youtube.co...­
Ben C.
user 11680916
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
Bump on the thread since I'm not currently reading the book of the month and curious to see what other people are reading. I'm currently finishing up Cloud Atlas before the release of the movie later this month. After that I'm planning on reading The Twelve by Justin Cronin (from Rice University). Those two should hopefully carry me through the month maybe a little further depending on the amount of tech reading I end up doing for work. So how about you?
Margaret M.
user 12766646
Houston, TX
Post #: 16
Club group on Goodreads: Dragons of Arrakis
Dieudonne
user 114064062
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hello all. I'm really into the Savage Sword of Conan comic right now. My dad gave me all his stuff from the 70's and early 80's plus his large Conan black and whites and they are sweet!!!.