Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP Developer - Downtown - Fortune 200 Company
|A former member||
Contract to Permanent (6 months then convert to perm)
A solid PHP Developer with framework based development experience.
Basic Unix Linux experience in order to be able to set up on lap stack
Good communication skills as they will be working with a distributed team.
Someone with initiative to bring new ideas and keep up to date with current technology
It is very important that if they have something on their resume that they are able to speak to it. They should not put they have Linux experience if they truly have not used Linux, etc. We are looking for a true superstar to add to the existing team. This is a temp to hire position.
* 8+ years of experience in Web application development with 4+ years of experience in Drupal application development
* Knowledge of Web application security considerations
* Experienced with SQL and database design
* Strong user skills in various operating systems
* Experience with software development management tools
* Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
* Knowledge of traditional SDLC
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.