addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Hi all,

I am starting to plan for future meetups. If any of you would like to make a presentation in the next few months please get in contact with me and let me know what you would like to talk about. Also if you are wanting to hear about a subject in php send me an email and let me know what you are interested in hearing about.

Participation makes us better, so come out and join the growing Houston PHP community.

Dan