add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP Developer Needed - Contract to Perm - Telecommute

PHP Developer Needed - Contract to Perm - Telecommute

Danny M.
user 29288142
Houston, TX
Post #: 1

I have a small start-up with one, rapidly growing client. The work has become more than I can handle by myself, so I need to quickly increase my capacity. I've been getting help from a few part-timers, but I need someone who can commit to full time.

The essential skill is a solid understanding of object-oriented PHP. The project uses CakePHP framework, but knowledge of CakePHP is not essential. You'll pick it up.You probably know MySQL, too, and jQuery would be great.

I try to provide a comfortable work situation, and I think of the people I employ as partners. Work from home and set your own schedule. If we establish a long term relationship, I'm open to some form of profit sharing. The people I work with are more important that the people I work for.

If you're interested, please call me at 713.965.6708

Danny McLemore
Responsive Web Consulting
Arthur C.
user 12558307
Katy, TX
Post #: 39
Hi Danny,

Were you able to locate a developer for your project?

We have a similar situation and was wondering the kind of response you've
gotten thus far....