addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP/LAMP Developer for Downtown Houston

PHP/LAMP Developer for Downtown Houston

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys! I'm looking for a PHP/LAMP Developer for a client of mine in the downtown Houston area. Here is the job description. Please email me at tasha.dixon at randstadusa dot com. Manager is looking to interview asap!

PHP/LAMP Developer
Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
Resourceful in solving technical problems
High degree of interest and capacity to learn new technologies and environments
At least 5 years PHP development experience working in all aspects of a LAMP environment.
Experience in object oriented PHP 5 a must.
Experience in creating PHPUnit tests
Experience in SOA
At least 5 years experience in some or all of the following: Ajax, Javascript, XML, Smarty Templating Engine, CSS, and HTML.
Experience in, and strong understanding of Model-View-Controller application design.
Strong experience integrating PHP with database layers.
Experience using Subversion source control system.
Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
Ability to produce well commented, clean code written to specific coding standards.
Enterprise PHP development experience.
Ability to pass LAMP competency testing during interview.

Will be given priority:
Experience in Agile Development.
Experience developing content management systems.
Experience in Unit Testing.
Nstein Web Content Management experience.