Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP Developer Houston 1 year contract
|A former member||
Our Client, a World Leading Media firm based in Houston, TX, has an immediate opportunity for an experienced PHP Development Professional to join their team on a long term contract basis.
The selected candidate will have experience working within a formal team on enterprise level applications.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
· Resourceful in solving technical problems
· High degree of interest and capacity to learn new technologies and environments
· At least 5 years PHP development experience working in all aspects of a LAMP environment.
· Experience in object oriented PHP 5 a must.
· Experience in creating PHPUnit tests
· Experience in SOA
· Experience in, and strong understanding of Model-View-Controller application design.
· Strong experience integrating PHP with database layers.
· Experience using Subversion source control system.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to produce well commented, clean code written to specific coding standards.
· Enterprise PHP development experience.
· Ability to pass LAMP competency testing during interview.
· Experience in Agile Development.
· Experience developing content management systems.
· Experience in Unit Testing.
· Nstein Web Content Management experience.
Please contact me if you are interested:
Brian Brugman, Talent Acquisition