Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Houston PHP Users Group November Meeting

Houston PHP Users Group November Meeting

Joao Prado M.
joaopmaia
Group Organizer
Spring, TX
We will have two presentations this month, but related to PHP-specific topics.

Clint Valusek will give an overview of working with GD, a very popular PHP extension that allows you to generate images dynamically, as well as modifying them (such as adding a watermark to pictures). If we have enough time, we might look at the features available on JpGraph, a popular graphing package for PHP.

Ryan Hill will present on PDT, the new open-source PHP IDE (integrated development environment) from Zend Technologies. PDT is based on the Eclipse framework, and is the new free version of the Zend Studio product. Ryan will share his thoughts on this tool, and show us some of the cool new features available on it.

*** IMPORTANT ***
Note that we have driving directions and a map to our meeting location at our website:
http://houstonphp.org...­

DO NOT follow the directions provided by Meetup.com for this event. If you have trouble getting to the meeting, please give me a call at (936) 718-1376.
A former member
Post #: 6
Thanks for the map Joao....thanks ALSO for the help in getting me to find y'all last month - I really like the group and looking forward to November's presentation...

Tricia Chalko