addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Drupal Remote Position (HOT)

Drupal Remote Position (HOT)

Don
DonRamsay
Houston, TX
Post #: 6
We are looking for Drupal/PHP developer for a remote/telecommute position with minimal onsite presence.
Company in question has a solid Drupal staff and are looking to add more resources for fun projects.
If you are looking for a fun work environment where you are respected as a developer and are not part of a grind shop, contact me at don@employeraugment.com with your resume and references. I am always looking for qualified talent and if you have what it takes to be a solid Drupal developer that is always ensuring good practices in code, I want you.

Contact me as this position will not last.