add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Houston PHP Users Group February Meeting

Houston PHP Users Group February Meeting

Joao Prado M.
Group Organizer
Spring, TX

I'm sorry but something came up and I will not be able to organize the meeting next week. We are still on schedule to meet again in March 2008, this time in a new location.

We will be able to use my company's office for the meeting in March, and that should hopefully help getting people to the meetings, as we are pretty close to the Galleria.

Sorry about the late notice! I'm planning on doing a presentation on Selenium (­) for the March meeting, and if someone else has an idea for something interesting to discuss, please let me know.

See you again in March!