align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Meeting next week: New location

Meeting next week: New location

Joao Prado M.
joaopmaia
Group Organizer
Spring, TX
Guys,

I just wanted to make sure you are all aware that we have moved to a new meeting location. We were previously meeting in the University of Houston campus, but now we moved to a location very close to the Galleria. Hopefully that will make it easier for most of you to attend and meet some cool people in the Houston area!

Our new location is:

1776 Yorktown St, 7th floor
Houston, TX 77056

You can find driving directions (and a link to Google Maps) at the following URL:

http://houstonphp.org...­

I hope to see you all there next week on Thursday at 7:00pm. If you need help getting here, please call me on my cell at (936) 718-1376.

--Joao