addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Houston PHP Users Group February Meetup

Houston PHP Users Group February Meetup

Joao Prado M.
joaopmaia
Group Organizer
Spring, TX
Guys,

Looks like I forgot to update the meetup description since a previous meeting, so the February meeting was showing a presentation from Logan about the CodeIgniter framework. We don't have a presenter for this meeting, so we will instead do a Q&A session for the members that show up.

I was contacted by a Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall publicist, and they provided us with a free copy of one of their PHP books, and also a video training DVD for beginners on PHP development. I will do a giveaway of these items on the meeting. They also sent lots of 25% off coupons for their products, so come to the meeting and I will pass those out.

I changed the meeting time to 6:00pm, so we don't finish everything at 9:30-10pm like in previous months (I have a long commute to The Woodlands!).

Hope to see you all there -- bring your questions!

--Joao