Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP tutoring

PHP tutoring

michael p.
user 9504809
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Well since everyone is talking about how php has made their life easier – not yet at least with me – I need some help – very trivial to you guys but Im just starting – Im old school html tables and clear gif camp, so its taking a little longer for me –

I'm doing a redesign of our sailing class website. I want to make it php with simple login and user database and members area –members only files – member sign up and renewal - stuff like that – Forums will be social strata as we already have a license.

Can I get some help on this? – our club can pay but we can pay a lot – Not asking for someone to do the site just to help showing how its done – no point unless I can learn right – this is more like sit down private lesions I suppose.

I have considered using php-nuke, any thoughts?

Cheers

Michael Puig
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be willing to help you out.
I am mostly free on weekends. My week days tend to be fairly long.

If you would, inform me as concisely as you can what you are trying to accomplish.
Thanks

CHristian
A former member
Post #: 17
Michael,
I would be willing to help also. Send an email and we can try to sync up. Maybe lunch or after work. dhobson98 at gmail.com