Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › PHP developers required by Houston Chronicle
|A former member||
We are looking to fill a couple of PHP roles for our web team.If interested please contact me at email@example.com.Details of the position is below:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study.
• Resourceful in solving technical problems
• High degree of interest and capacity to learn new technologies and environments
• At least 5 years PHP development experience working in all aspects of a LAMP environment.
• Experience in object oriented PHP 5 a must.
• Experience in creating PHPUnit tests
• Experience in SOA
• Experience in, and strong understanding of Model-View-Controller application design.
• Strong experience integrating PHP with database layers.
• Experience using Subversion source control system.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to produce well commented, clean code written to specific coding standards.
• Enterprise PHP development experience.
• Ability to pass LAMP competency testing during interview.
Will be given priority:
• Experience in Agile Development.
• Experience developing content management systems.
• Experience in Unit Testing.
• Nstein Web Content Management experience.
Applicants should include a list of completed projects with their resume.
If applicants keep an online portfolio, they should include a link to the portfolio, or links to works they have completed.