Are you interested in learning how you can turn social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter into powerful business tools? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of your social media activities, including:
• What social media marketing really is and why use it
• Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for your business or organization
• How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
• How to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns and time management
• How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and your other marketing efforts.
We will discuss how social media outlets can interact together, ways to leverage their inherent strengths, and tools to evaluate the best use of them for your business or organization.
You do not need to bring a laptop, but are welcome to do so.
Who Should Attend: Suitable for all experience levels.
Note: Participants do not need to be a Constant Contact customer to attend.