Gail I.
user 23826382
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
I can meet Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings. I live just west of the 610 loop but I am willing to drive to most locations. I am definitely a beginner. I've created a single WP site and am eager to learn.
Ken F.
user 13703210
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hello, I am very interested in seeing this group become more active. I'm available to meet most evenings/weekends, and am flexible on locations. I'm interested in expanding the flexibility and format of my blog.
Chris F.
user 13255394
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
1. What's working for others, plugins using, tips & tricks
2. Northwest, West - I live in Waller.
3. Tue or Thur, 7pm
4. Intermediate
A former member
Post #: 9
It seems that I-10 and BW 8 is a good meeting place for several people. Please RSVP if you can come Tuesday January 29 at 630 PM at Cafe Express. If anyone knows of another better venue, please suggest it. I will see you there. I will post a general agenda by Sunday night. I will hold the meeting if at least 5 people RSVP.
Gail I.
user 23826382
Houston, TX
Post #: 8
I will attend.
A former member
Post #: 3
I will attend, please post address of Cafe Express.
Paula
user 7817160
Houston, TX
Post #: 8
I will not. Previous commitment in the Woodlands. Friday meetings are best for me and closer to 610.
Ken F.
user 13703210
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
I'll try to make it. I'm flexible on place, but I'd prefer something a little closer to the Loop as well.
Rick A.
texbiker
Kingwood, TX
Post #: 16
I have a prior commitment for the 29th but I am interested in future meetings if we can give several days notice.
A former member
Post #: 4
I will attend. I'd also like it closer to the loop, but I will definitely be there. Please send the address.