addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Message Board The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Discussion Forum › background images for pages

background images for pages

A former member
Post #: 6
Can any one tell me how to put a background image on a page in Wordpress? I am using Genesis with a child theme. Single column page. I've converted a client's old html site into WP but he liked his old background image. Need to know how to put that back on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 8
In case anyone is interested, I was able to find a plugin that solved my problem. Since I was using the 2010 Theme, I downloaded 2010 Weaver and with it, you can customize a lot of different things. I think some of the snippets and css can be applied to other themes as well. My clients site now has the background he wanted!