add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Message Board The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Wordpress Support - Freelance Opportunity

Wordpress Support - Freelance Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
I have a few clients who need support and maintenance on Wordpress sites. I am now working full time in another career and want to migrate away from supporting past clients. One client is requesting some enhancements with Paypal integration. Most of the wordpress sites are either Genesis Child Templates, Avisio and The Cotton Theme.
All just a few hours a month at this point.

Perfect opportunity for someone who supports wordpress sites on a daily basis.

Let me know if you are interested.
user 3080300
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Good morning Jacqueline,

I have some interest in helping your client. You can give me a call at your convenience @ 832-464-5092 to learn more about me and see if I am a good fit for them.

Ernest Polk