addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Rick A.
texbiker
Kingwood, TX
Post #: 13
The Houston Bicycle Club meets at the Community Room at I-10 and Bunker Hill. This could be a potential meeting site.

I am looking forward to meeting.
Peter M E.
user 14640215
Sugar Land, TX
Post #: 4
Well done Gail for getting everyone talking.
I have just emailed Hostgator to see if they would supply a space and an expert on, say, a biweekly, basis.
I know this would galvanize me into action.
I seemed to have gathered an awful lot of info and have yet to get started.
Perhaps someone with knowledge could structure classes from beginners through experts etc.
Just my opinion.
A former member
Post #: 2
Team,
I'm no expert but have had to stumble to get to where I am today. I would be willing to share & facilitate a beginers to WordPress Session.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as giving to the group.

A former member
Post #: 6
I have built a few sites and would love to share what I know, but I have never given a presentation.

http://teenhealthclin...­
http://angelamilodesi...­
http://www.essentialh...­

-Miguel
Robin L.
user 29301042
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Is there still a MeetUp today?

the home page of this group says there is, but the discussion leads me to believe it may not be happening today.

Please advise!

Best,

Robin
Peter M E.
user 14640215
Sugar Land, TX
Post #: 5
Is there still a MeetUp today?

the home page of this group says there is, but the discussion leads me to believe it may not be happening today.

Please advise!

Best,

Robin

I didn't see that either. who and how did it get on calender? My approach to Hostgator for a room and an expert came to nothing. They are moving premises, no room blah, blah blah...no mention of an expert if we found our own venue. I guess Houston isn't a market they wish to develop. After all, if, and when they screw up we can simply turn up on their doorstep.
Paula
user 7817160
Houston, TX
I like the idea of establishing some criteria for beginner, intermediate and experienced levels. Claudia, if you're still willing to facilitate, perhaps we could get otber willing team members to hold a planning/development meeting to get us kicked off.
Roy R.
user 10452695
Cypress, TX
Hello everyone, I would be interested in helping with a WordPress meetup, even if the first one was informal to just discuss getting this group active again. I am up in the Cypress area, just to get an idea, what area of the greater Houston area would those that would like to attend prefer to meet?
AJ
aj.houston
Houston, TX
Great. I would prefer in and around City Center (I-10 and 8)
Peter M E.
user 14640215
Sugar Land, TX
I'd say that was pretty central for most of Houston...except ship channel obviously.