addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Message Board The Houston WordPress Meetup Group Discussion Forum › DDoS Attacks Against WordPress Blogs & Hosting

DDoS Attacks Against WordPress Blogs & Hosting

Ben C.
user 11680916
Houston, TX
Post #: 7
How is everyone else dealing with this recent string of DDoS attacks against their Word Press blogs? Just this last week my hosting provider AN Hosting has decided to "temporarily" disable access to the wp-login.php file on all their hosted accounts. Fun stuff when they didn't send out any sort of notice other than an obscure tech blog post.

So, my question again is how is everyone else fairing the recent string of DDoS attacks? How has your hosting provider reacted and how willing are they to work with you? I'm pretty disillusioned with my current host, but not so sure that any of the other ones out there are any better. Thoughts?