I would like to play twice a week, so in addition to Monday's soccer event, here is this one. Bring your cleats and some water!
How to futbol:
1) Goals are about 7 feet apart.
2) Out of bounds are relative, if it isn't clearly kicked out or obviously, WAY out, play it!
3) During out of bounds, the ball is always thrown in.
4) No corner kicks, just goal kicks.
5) Play with mutual respect. No high kicks, no slide tackles, no yelling, etc. Be human! If someone is down, give the common courtesy to stop the ball play and check that they are ok.
6) Hand balls and foul balls are dropped and played from that spot.
7) Goalies need not use hands. The goals are small enough.
Parking on either 12th, the pool parking on 12th, 13th, or the park parking lot.
Bring a ball (if you have one), cleats and water. Shin guards optional.
See you guys here!