May 13, 2014 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This meetup is hosted at Thomson Reuters!
Learn by building!
The Monthly Web-Tech Blitz Hackathon is a monthly series of 4-hours hacking competitions. You have 1 hour to form an idea for small app and a team, and 3 hours to build something awesome! The goal is to learn and have fun - but you also get a chance to win a prize and be famous!
Prepare for this Blitz:
This hackfest we'll be hacking on the HTML5 Video Player SDK - Kaltura Player v2.
Visit the following links to learn more -
• Start a free-trial account.
• Learn about extending and customizing the player.
• Join #kaltura at freenode.net to discuss ideas and get help.
The general agenda will be -
• 30 minutes – Food, Networking and Team building.
• 10 minutes – API / Tools for this hackfest (every month the hacking will be on a different web technology).
• 3 hours – Blitz Hacking! Bring your groovy skills and show us what you got!
• 20 minutes – Judging, winners take fame and prize!
Join us to learn from experienced Web Developers and Designers and socialize with the best web hackers around.