June 13, 2014 · 4:00 PM
Bring on your App dev and design skills, build a video application, present it to 1,200 attendees and win $50,000 prize!
As part of Kaltura Connect - Video Experience Conference, we’re hosting a grand weekend-hackathon focused on building video experiences.
Build video applications using Kaltura and web technologies, and win twice:
- Participants who submit complete apps will win a free ticket to Kaltura Connect 2014 and a chance to present their applications to 1,200 attendees from leading media companies, universities, educational organizations and Fortune 500 corporations around the world.
- And the winners take home a $50,000 prize!
Form or join a team: http://videoxhackathon.challengepost.com/
Friday (June 13)
- 4:00pm - 5:30pm: Registrations and social drinks!
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm: Welcome keynote.
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm: Presenting the APIs and SDKs
- 7:30pm - 9:00pm: Food and Group Formation
- 9:00pm: Let the hacking begin!
Saturday (June 14)
- Hacking, Coffee, Food and Drinks!
Sunday (June 15)
- 4:00pm: Get ready for presentations!
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Presentations and Guidance
Monday through Wednesday - Kaltura Connect (June 16-18)
Teams that have submitted apps, will recieve FREE tickets to attend Kaltura Connect - The Video Experience Conference.
And special discounted tickets for the pre-conference workshops!
During the conference there will be a period of public crowd voting.
At the closing keynote (June 18)
Final judging and announcing the winners!