|A former member||
We are Bluelink Marketing, a successful digital marketing startup located in midtown Manhattan. We are seeking a talented front-end developer to work with our small development team on a contract basis to help us develop a cutting edge front end for our advertising platform.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Awesome (x)HTML and CSS skills
- An understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of PHP and ideally a PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter
- Comfortable using version control systems (we use SVN)
- Capacity to create beautiful user interfaces
It would be nice if you have:
- Familiarity with Twitter's Bootstrap CSS/HTML Framework
- Knowledge of LESS or SASS
- A portfolio of your own pet projects to share with us
- Competitive Salary / Hourly Rates
- A fast paced environment with lots of problems to solve
- A small but talented team to work with
Your role will be the design and implementation of a front end user interface for our advertising platform, using the Bootstrap framework. Our user interface allows advertisers to create and manage advertising campaigns. You will be working closely with at least one other developer whose focus is more on the back-end of things.