|A former member||
Do you write jQuery plugins for fun? Love tracking down browser inconsistencies? Named your pet AJAX?
We are looking for a talented front-end web developer to join our tight-knit group of engineers.
Launched in July 2011 and founded by doctors Mehmet Oz (host of "The Dr. Oz Show") and Michael Roizen (Oprah's doctor), our science-based site makes health accessible and engaging. If you love building large, complex applications and working in an agile environment, we want to talk to you.
You will have direct impact on the design and direction of our sites.
What we are looking for:
• Serious HTML/CSS/jQuery skills
• Experience building AJAX interfaces
• Ability to create proper html/css from PSD files
• Excellent attitude with a strong desire to learn new technologies
Bonus points given for experience with the following:
• Web Frameworks (Rails, Symfony, etc.)
• Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development
• Agile methods
Why Join Us?
• We're agile. That means test-driven development, pair programming, daily stand-ups and working on small stories.
• We're self-directed. We're a small team, so our developers are driven and proactive, always striving to find the best solutions to complex problems. We're laid back and keep normal hours but we hold oursevles to high standards and expect quality.
• We're growing. Since our July 2011 launch, our user base has increased rapidly. With us, you'll be involved in finding creative ways to scale as we grow the site to meet the demands of an ever-increasing user base.
**Interested? Contact email@example.com to learn more!**