New York, NY
The People Project specializes in tech recruiting solutions for growing companies and connects technical talent to amazing opportunities. Working with a select group of clients in the startup community of NYC, we have a variety of technical opportunities available. We are currently seeking a Snr Front End engineer for a great client, see the description below and let us know if you think it's the right job for you.
Take ownership of and having impact on the front-end engineering + new features of the product.
- Work on HARD problems - finding visualization, coding efficient frameworks and implementing UX paradigms for displaying insights from massive data sets.
- Code a framework that will help support multiple mediums, tablets, web, phone, etc.
- Simplify everything
- Make a very material difference!
- Create work that you will be proud of.
- Lay the foundation for our other front-end engineers to be able to produce work as quickly and elegantly as possible.
- Fundamental understanding of programming concepts, and web stacks
- MVC Framework, Web Services and API design is important. This includes knowledge of Apache setup etc.
- Use of Git, and having worked in team development environments.
- Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with HTML 5 + CSS 3
- Contributed to existing framework code-bases (e.g Cake, Symfony, Rails, etc.), or have been integral in rolling your own framework at another company/ your own project.
Interested in applying? Send your resume to email@example.com
Not the right fit but thinking of making a move? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities you may be interested in.